Just like any other set of extensions your halo hair extensions (Indian Remy or Clipo), you should treat these much the same as you do your own hair with a few extra tips and tricks. Watch the video tutorial by video blog Natalie Corona beneath on how to care for your extensions.
With your Indian Remy or Clipo set, we suggest to be careful of the wire when washing or styling as it is breakable. Be careful when holding or handing it by the wire.
Just like our other types of hair extensions these can be washed with warm water utilizing a conditioner and shampoo. Afterwhich, to keep them in good shape air dry them or towel dry them. Avoiding heat will make them last longer.
You may also be interest in:
- What Are Halo Hair Extensions & How Are They Are Different?
- What Is The Difference Between Halo & Clipo Hair Extensions?
- Are There Any Special Care Instructions For Remy Halo Hair Extensions?
- What Temperature Can Remy Hair Extensions Be Styled At? Does Heat Damage The Base Of The Wefts?
- Do Russian Remy Hair Extensions Shed Less Than Indian Remy Hair Extensions?
- Can I Curl And Straighten My Hair Extensions?
- Will My Hair Extensions Be Noticeable To Others?
- How Do I Wash My Halo Hair Extensions?