When styling your remy hair extensions with hot tools, we propose placing your device at 120C/250F tiers or lower. Anything higher puts you in danger of harming the hair, similarly as with some different halo extensions. These sets are different from your own natural hair because they do not receive the hair oils that keep your hair moist and in good shape and after some time unnecessary warmth and high temperatures may wear down your set.
These extensions are truly high quality and really do not need to be styled with a high temperature and will very easy style at a lower one as recommended. Thus preserving them and helping them last much much longer. We do recommend if you have a heat protectant spray to use it as well.
You may also be interest in:
- What Are Halo Hair Extensions & How Are They Are Different?
- What Is The Difference Between Halo & Clipo Hair Extensions?
- Are There Any Special Care Instructions For Remy Halo Hair Extensions?
- What Temperature Can Remy Hair Extensions Be Styled At? Does Heat Damage The Base Of The Wefts?
- Do Russian Remy Hair Extensions Shed Less Than Indian Remy Hair Extensions?
- Can I Curl And Straighten My Hair Extensions?
- Will My Hair Extensions Be Noticeable To Others?
- How Do I Wash My Halo Hair Extensions?