Much an equivalent as your actual own hair, Hottie Hair extensions may be curled, blow-dried, shaped and flat smoothed. Therefore in order to safeguard and expand the lifetime of your Hottie Hair extensions, in any case, we tend to propose to reliably utilize a heat protectant preceding styling your set.
Also, we tend to prescribe to simply utilize a lower heat setting of 120C/250F, as something higher risks harming the hair. The motivation behind why we tend to prescribe selecting a lower heat setting is on the grounds that it’ll drag out the lifespan of your set. whereas our actual own hair would possibly handle a high heat setting, our hair is likewise continually obtaining oil from the scalp, tho’ hair extensions do not get that sort of consistent nourishment.
See this video by video blogger mirrorsandhaze below on curling extensions to mix with short hair.
You may also be interest in:
- What Are Halo Hair Extensions & How Are They Are Different?
- What Is The Difference Between Halo & Clipo Hair Extensions?
- Are There Any Special Care Instructions For Remy Halo Hair Extensions?
- What Temperature Can Remy Hair Extensions Be Styled At? Does Heat Damage The Base Of The Wefts?
- Do Russian Remy Hair Extensions Shed Less Than Indian Remy Hair Extensions?
- Can I Curl And Straighten My Hair Extensions?
- Will My Hair Extensions Be Noticeable To Others?
- How Do I Wash My Halo Hair Extensions?