Hottie Hair halo extensions, Indian Remy or Clipo, once in a while may experience some shedding.
The kind of thought that’s place into your extensions can influence the quantity it sheds. With acceptable thought, shedding is basicly going to be pretty much non-existent. You’ll limit shedding by maintaining your Hottie Hair and tenderly brushing them along with your Loop Brush once every time you use them. It will not catch on or hurt your wefts.
To figure out a way to gently brush hair expansions, it’d be ideal if you watch the educational exercise by video blogger Hot Stuff Beauty below.
You may also be interest in:
- What Are Halo Hair Extensions & How Are They Are Different?
- What Is The Difference Between Halo & Clipo Hair Extensions?
- Are There Any Special Care Instructions For Remy Halo Hair Extensions?
- What Temperature Can Remy Hair Extensions Be Styled At? Does Heat Damage The Base Of The Wefts?
- Do Russian Remy Hair Extensions Shed Less Than Indian Remy Hair Extensions?
- Can I Curl And Straighten My Hair Extensions?
- Will My Hair Extensions Be Noticeable To Others?
- How Do I Wash My Halo Hair Extensions?
Category: Halo Hair Extensions