Whenever installed properly, they’re for all intents and purposes indiscernible. The bottom of each weft lays flat to your head. The wire is designed to be invisible in your hair.
You may also be interest in:
- What Are Halo Hair Extensions & How Are They Are Different?
- What Is The Difference Between Halo & Clipo Hair Extensions?
- Are There Any Special Care Instructions For Remy Halo Hair Extensions?
- What Temperature Can Remy Hair Extensions Be Styled At? Does Heat Damage The Base Of The Wefts?
- Do Russian Remy Hair Extensions Shed Less Than Indian Remy Hair Extensions?
- Can I Curl And Straighten My Hair Extensions?
- Will My Hair Extensions Be Noticeable To Others?
- How Do I Wash My Halo Hair Extensions?