In the last few years, I Tip Hair Extensions have become a popular option for women who want to add length and volume to their hair. It’s easy to see why–I Tip Hair Extensions are so versatile! You can work with your natural hair, go in for a more dramatic change or even get creative and mix different colors together. But there is much more that you need to know about these extensions before you start adding them into your beauty routine. In this guide, we’ll cover everything from safety tips on how to care for these attachments as well as some of the best styles that you can try out! Let’s dive into this detailed guide on I-tip hair extensions including the types of styles and colors available, along with help for beginners who want to know more about this modern trend!
What are I-Tip Hair Extensions?
I-Tip Hair Extensions are a type of hair extension made of individual hair strands bundled similar to a shoe lace tip. They are installed by using silicone beads or shrink tubes. These extensions can be applied to your natural hair.
Why They’re Convenient
Hair extensions are a fashionable option that can be combined with natural hair or applied in their place–either way they give you extra length without cutting your own locks. There’s no shortage of options when it comes to styling these pieces either; whether you’re looking for protection against bad weather, inspiration for a special occasion, or just some long-lasting volume at home there is an extension style out there waiting for you! Here are our top three picks when deciding what type of I tip extensions to purchase:
– I Tip Extensions for Enhancing Natural Hair–If you want a subtle enhancement that will blend in well with your natural color, this is the way to go. These extensions come already attached at one point and can be styled just like any other strand of hair would; they’re also great if you want added volume or length without changing up your hairstyle too much!
– I Tip Extensions For Adding Length To Short Natural Hair–When it comes to adding length on short tresses these attachments are perfect because not only do they give instant results but there’s no need to style them every day (they’ll hold their curl all by themselves!). The downside? They start off as really long pieces so make sure you have enough length to work with!
– I Tip Extensions For Special Occasions–These attachments are perfect for formal occasions and will provide you with all the thickness, volume and glamour that you’re looking for. They come pre-attached in a variety of styles so can be applied quickly as well as mixed together to create an even more polished look. The downside is their cost; they may seem expensive but when it comes time to pack up your hair accessories again these babies’ll still do their job without showing any signs of wear or tear!
What I-Tip extensions can do for you:
If you want more length, volume or just versatility with your hair color than these attachments might be the best option for you. You’ll never have to worry about what hairstyle will work with your natural curls because this is one way that they’ll always work! And if it’s time for an update, all you need is a quick clip and go extension installation process!
Who’s A Good Candidate??
I Tip Hair Extensions are a good option for women who want versatility in their hair. I Tip is a popular type of extension that works well for hair without chemicals like relaxers or perms.
-I Tip Extensions For Enhancing Natural Hair–If you want a subtle enhancement that will blend in well with your natural color, this is the way to go. These extensions come already attached at one point and can be styled just like any other strand of hair would; they’re also great if you want added volume or length without changing up your hairstyle too much!
– I Tip Extensions For Adding Length To Short Natural Hair–When it comes to adding length on short tresses these attachments are perfect because not only do they give instant
Who Shouldn’t Consider Them?
People who don’t want more than three months’ worth of extensions may not like these attachments because they need to be removed after about two to three months.
The process can also take up a good chunk of time–so if you’re looking for something that will last longer and save some money on expensive salon visits versus doing everything at home, then maybe these aren’t the best choice! Silicone bead extensions are the best option for quick and easy installation.
How Much Do I-Tip Extensions Cost?
On average they cost anywhere from $200-$400 per application (depending on length). And if you’re going all over, it might end up costing more depending on how much coverage you need. You’ll also want to consider any upkeep costs like purchasing hair or products for both natural and extensions–that will depend entirely upon what type of extension(s) are purchased. Some I Tip Hair Extension companies offer low monthly payment plans too so that’s something else that may be worth looking into.
How long do I-tip extensions last?
Typically these extensions are installed for a period of two to three months.
Can you reuse I-Tip extensions?
Yes–you can install them back on the same head after four uses (using silicone beads) and once (with shrink tube). The silicon bead option’s been designed to be gentle on your natural strands as well! Plus it won’t damage them when you take it out!
Do I-Tip extensions damage hair?
I-Tip Hair Extensions are designed to be gentle on your hair.
Safety Tips: Use silicone beads when applying this type of extension because it won’t harm your natural strands–it will just slip right off when you take it out. It’s important not to pull too hard while removing them so as not to cause any damage at all! If you need to remove them for whatever reason, be sure to moisturize the hair afterwards!
How To Use I-Tip Hair Extensions
For the best results and longevity of your new extensions, you should be getting them done by a professional stylist that has experience with the type of extension(s) you purchase! And it’s always better if someone who is experienced does this process for you–you don’t want anyone messing up your hair when there are so many other things going wrong in life right now.
Your stylist will first want to remove any existing hair extensions.
Next, they will create a horizontal line of silicone beads around your head–they should be about three inches apart from one another. You can measure out the length that you need with strands of ponytail holders or loops!
Afterwards, they will carefully place them along this row and press firmly into your scalp for best results! Keep in mind that if they come undone, it’s not a huge problem because they’re so easy to put back on after four uses (silicone) or once use (shrink tube). Then just use a tool to attach onto your natural locks wherever necessary! If you want even quicker install than I-Tip Hair Extensions offer then check out Clip In Hair Extensions instead! These attachments are easy to install and won’t damage your natural hair!
How to Care for I-Tip Hair Extensions?
To make your I Tip Hair Extensions last as long as possible, you’ll want to follow some simple steps on how to take care of them:
• Brush the extension with a natural bristle brush at least twice a day and every time before shampooing or conditioning hair. You can use baby powder after brushing if necessary.
• Shampoo and condition the hair according to instructions provided by manufacturer. Then rinse thoroughly in cold water until no suds remain–this will help keep silicone beads (or shrink tubes) from drying out or hardening prematurely. Dry hair completely; do not style while wet! Re-apply silicone beads or shrink tube to hair, and allow them to dry thoroughly before styling.
• Use a silicon-free conditioner daily for the first two weeks after installing extensions (or use every time you shampoo), then switch back to your regular conditioner
What are some of the most popular styles?
Some of our favorite I Tip Hair Extensions hairstyles include:
- Half up half down with an updo–a classic style that is perfect for work days!
- Curl it up–this one’s great if you’re looking for something new and different. Work it out with this curly look by following these steps on how to get this stylish mid-length bob done just right!
- Braids with bangs–this is a great way to add some thickness and volume!
- Mermaid Hair Extensions- This is a favorite because it looks so versatile. You can work with your natural hair or add extensions into any style you want. Braids and Twists are also very popular styles that complement this look well.
- Half Updo Bun- Another great option is an updo bun with I Tip Hair Extension braids woven in at random intervals along the braid line on the side–this gives some extra length while still maintaining a pulled back appearance.
- Low Ponytail- Finally, if you’re looking for something more low key than all of these choices, try adding I Tip Hair Extensions as a pony tail instead! It’s subtle, but still gives you the extra length.
How do I know which style will work for me?
If you’ve ever woken up in the morning, looked into your mirror and instantly regretted how you styled your hair the night before. Not many people are blessed enough to walk around with their dream hairstyle 24 hours a day. But if that’s not an issue for you then take these three simple steps on styling extensions:
• Find out what length of extension will fit best by measuring from top of head down to desired point along natural hairline.
• Get expert advice from stylist or retailer as necessary (you may need more than one type). You’ll want to make sure you purchase the correct type of attachment(s) for your hair–this will help them last a lot longer.
• Consult with a stylist on how to style extensions, as it may be different than styling natural hair (especially if they’re attached at one point rather than all over).
How do I know which color is best?
There are three main things that can affect what shade extension might work best: skin tone, desired length and whether or not there’s been any chemical processing done to the natural hair. You’ll also want to consider anything else like hairstyle or wardrobe when deciding on colors! Here are our top tips for choosing an I Tip Hair Extension color:
– For women who have light skin, blonde or light brown hair, do a cool blend of colors like violet and lavender.
– For women with medium skin tones that are brunette, go for an ombre look–a gradient from dark to light shades in the same color family.
– If you’re looking for something bolder on those days where you want your extensions to make as much of a statement as possible, try out some bright pastels!
I-Tips Can Be Used to Create Highlights and Add Color
- For blonde or light brown women with a desire to add highlights, we recommend purchasing the same type of I Tip Hair Extensions in lighter shades that will be blended into your hair.
- If you’re looking for something bolder on those days where you want your extensions to make as much of a statement as possible, try out some bright pastels!
- Consult with someone who is more experienced about what color might work best–always ask questions before making any purchases. Your stylist should know if there’s been chemical processing done and give advice accordingly.
I Tip Hair Extensions are the perfect way to transform your hair and make it look longer, fuller and more luxurious. With so many styles available, you’re guaranteed to find one that suits your needs perfectly!
So what are you waiting for? Try I-tip extensions today with our helpful guide to get the look of longer, fuller and more luxurious locks without having to wait. With so many styles available, you’re guaranteed to find one that suits your needs perfectly!
Read More: I’ve put together a guide of pros and cons of I-Tip Hair Extensions and how to use them.