Why should all hair salons do hair extensions for their clients?
The following are the top reasons all licensed hair stylists or hair salon owners ought to consider providing Hottie taped-in hair extensions:
REASONS FOR OFFERING HAIR EXTENSIONS
- Taped-In Hair Extensions have been reported as one of the quickest growing hair services being offered by salons. The request from customers is increasing quickly also.
- Hair salons are asking customers to pay between a hundred to one hundred fifty bucks an hour to get taped in hair extensions put in.
- The customer returns to the hair salon each six weeks to two month period to get more extensions put in. This gives you the opportunity for extra profits as well as a chance to upsell some of your additional products or services.
- Stylists can be taught the way to do taped in hair extensions via a single class. This certification session requires three to four hours’ time and covers all that’s needed to be able to do it. If no one does this certification training close to you, it’s possible to get certification straight from the course offered by Hottie Hair Extensions.
- Applying a total head full of extensions requires less than 60 minutes. Taped in style extensions are the quickest way for applying total coverage for hair extensions.
- Taped in hair extensions from Hottie Hair Extensions are the best priced extensions you can buy. They have a competitive cost and are listed lower than the average market costs.
- Clients can re-use taped in hair extensions as many as 3 times, so they aren’t required to purchase new ones all the time.
- Taped-in extensions don’t hurt someone’s hair. The only way a customer’s hair could be hurt is if they don’t properly maintain them or if they take or put them in wrong.
TOPMOST REASONS FOR OFFERING HAIR EXTENSIONS
Once you start offering extensions at your hair salon, you are delivering opportunities. Folks do not desire to go to salons in order to imitate someone else’s ideas or desires. They do it because they desire to be independent and have their own identity. If a salon offers additional choices for customers to express their identity, then they are collectively expanding their products as well as their productivity.